Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Kiss My...

What is it with the freaks applying for the Democratic Party lately? I really do feel badly for them! I reported yesterday on the white supremacist/no Holocaust guy running in Georgia, and today I find a story about a nutter from Richmond, VA!

The Dems caught this one before he made it to the ballot, thankfully...This guy's a laugh riot!

Brad Blanton, who wanted to run for the 7th district Congressional seat in Henrico County, was beaten out by the republican candidate after running on the independent ticket, so he thought he'd give the Democratic angle a try.

Blanton is a psychotherapist who conducts nude group sessions. When Dems decided that he was less than their ideal candidate, he shot off an email that invited party leaders to, "Kiss my ass." He then continued with, "If that's not clear enough for you, call me and I'll tell you in person."

Wow! Maybe he should try a little nude anger-management on himself!

No comments: