Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Can't I Have A Cup Of Coffee Instead?

Whoopi Goldberg announced Monday that she will soon have her own morning radio show, "Wake Up With Whoopi."

"I'm going to talk to people. People are going to talk to me. I'm going to be singing and dancing in my chair. I'm going to wake people up," Goldberg told The Associated Press by phone. "I want to have a good time in the morning and I want everyone who wakes up with me to have a good time."

I don't know about you, but Whoopi Goldberg at 5 am is way too much, way too early!

Whoopi will of course be taking calls and doing what she considers to be comedy bits, but she also wants to select music.

"I've got all kinds of great wonderful things on my iPod," she said. "Everything from Shaggy to Pavarotti to Tony Bennett to Warren Zevon."

The show will be on from 0500 to 0900 starting July 31st. I hope it's better than that talk show she did...Woof! The only thing I did like her in was Star Trek: TNG. (I'm a nerd!)

No comments: