Monday, June 5, 2006

Robinson... Is He For Real?






I found this website for Vernon Robinson for Congress (h/t to the Insiders), and couldn't believe my eyes! I swear to you, I thought it was a joke site; in this day of wussy, spineless, leftists-in-Republican's clothing, I couldn't believe that someone with an (R) behind his name would have the stones to say the sort of things that he does!

Watch this campaign ad; you won't be sorry! I laughed 'till my sides hurt!

Only time will tell if, once elected to Congress, he sticks to his guns and remains the sort of Republican we all wish we had representing us... But I've got to say, if this man runs for President, I think he'd have a pretty good chance.

Don't you think he even kind of looks like President Palmer from 24? (Maybe just a little bit?)

No comments: