Saturday, July 29, 2006

Triplicate Tagging

Benning over at Benning's Writing Pad has tagged me... I usually don't know what to say about myself and are not very good at these sorts of things, so here goes.

Three:

1.--Things that scare me:

Spiders! AHHHHH!
Roller coasters
The electric bill. AHHH!

2.--People who make me laugh:

My husband
Joel McHale
Ron White

3.--Things I hate the most

Vapid, vacuous Hollywood leftists
clutter
mosquitos

4.--Things I don't understand:

poker
how to properly operate my alarm clock
modern art

5.--Things I'm doing right now:

blogging... Duh!
watching "The Tick" (cartoon)
popping my knuckles

6.--Things I want to do before I die:

raise my kids well and then dote on my many, many grandkids
go to Ireland
go on a hot air balloon ride

7.--Things I can do:

cross-stitch
make stove-top popcorn
pencil sketches

8.--Ways to describe my personality:

shy
a bit impatient
loyal

9.--Things I can't do:

my own taxes
dance
get three kids through the supermarket without a minor meltdown

10.--Things you should listen to:

God
Your spouse
Your kids

11.--Things you should never listen to:

A Democrat running for office
Michael Moore; he's a moron
That grouchy old woman who lives down the street

12.--Absolute favorite foods:

medium rare steak
sharp cheese
nachos and spicy salsa

13.--Things I'd like to learn:

html
how to be more patient
how to cook

14.--Beverages I drink regularly:

diet Coke
coffee frappuccino
beer; dark and ales, but not stout

15.--Shows I watched as a kid:

Smurfs
Star Trek: The Next Generation
Animaniacs

16.--People I'm tagging:

Kevin
at The Amboy Times
Nanc
at Long Range
Elmer's Brother (When he feels up to it!)


No comments: