Friday, July 28, 2006

Tragedy Whore Cindy Sheehan Buys Property In Crawford


Tragedy whore/pimp Cindy Sheehan has purchased 5 acres of land in Crawford to set up "Camp Casey 3."

I know, I know... You've got a headache now, don't you? Well, it's about to get worse.

The same Cindy Sheehan who complained that she did not have the time, and due to the Army's poor death benefits could not afford to purchase a proper headstone for her son, (Leaving Casey's father to get the job done.) bought the land with Casey Sheehan's insurance money!

"We decided to buy property in Crawford to use until George's resignation or impeachment, which we all hope is soon for the sake of the world," Sheehan said in a newsletter set to be sent to supporters Thursday. "I can't think of a better way to use Casey's insurance money than for peace, and I am sure that Casey approves."

All that is bad, but I'm not done yet... Not only did Sheehan once again dishonor the memory of her son, she purchased the land under false pretenses.

Sheehan sent fellow protestor Gerry Fonesca as her agent, who falsely claimed he was a Hurricane Katrina survivor in order to get a deal on the land: $52,000, which he immediately flipped over to Sheehan for $50,000.

Ho-ho!!! So Sheehan is using the Katrina disaster to get her way! Slam-dunk; she is the indisputable Tragedy Pimp/Whore!


"If Cindy Sheehan came to town, I don't think anybody would have sold her any property," Fonseca said of his behind-the-scenes shenanigans.

Besides that, is it even legal to buy land for the sole purpose of harassing another person? If I bought an acre so I could fling insults at my neighbor as he came and went, would that not get me into legal trouble? One would think...

Of course, she may not spend much time there, considering that it must be difficult to find a Jomba Juice in Crawford!

No comments: