Friday, March 24, 2006

It seems that the unbiased main stream news is at it again...one of ABC News' top producers, John Green, fired off a Bush-bashing company email.

Matt Drudge of the Drudge Report obtained an email by Green :


For those of you without glasses (sorry) it says: Are you watching this? Bush makes me sick. If he uses the "mixed messages" line one more time, I'm going to puke.

And before anyone gets started about how this can't be true because Drudge isn't a reputable news source, Green issued this statement:

"By now some of you have seen the Drudge Report featuring a private email I sent to a colleague in 2004. I want all of you to know how much I regret the embarrassment this story causes ABC. It was an inappropriate thing to say and I'm deeply sorry."

So much for the unbiased, 'just the facts' media, huh?

No comments: