Wednesday, March 15, 2006

In a sterling example of natural selection at work, a Coralvill, IA man died in a mobile home fire Sunday night.

A neighbor said that the mobile home burst into flames at around 19:15 and burned quickly. The neighbor also stated that a man had been setting off fireworks inside the mobile home, opening the door and throwing them outside.

The body was found near the mobile home, and identification is pending.

I'll bet alcohol had nothing to do with that one, as we used to say in the ER!

No comments: