Thursday, September 28, 2006

Twelfth Imam: For Kids


You know how Islam is... They've got those kids trainied to kill the kaffir from the moment they can crawl!

Here's an early reader to help get 'em ready!







































I want to meet the Twelfth Imam
I want to meet him
Tom, I am

I'll kill the infidel here or there
I'll kill those infidels anywhere
I'd like to kill them in a boat
I'll dump their bodies in a moat

I'd like to meet him in the rain
I think I'll go blow up a train
I'll hide explosives in a box
I must be smart just like a fox

I'd like to meet him in my house
I'll take a bath and then delouse
I'd like to meet the Twelfth Imam
I want to meet him
Tom, I am



Hat tip to Glenn Beck Insider age234 for the pic, and SingerGuy59 for the words!

No comments: