Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Movie Tag!

I've been tagged by Mad Zionist! I've procrastinated enough. Here goes...

1. The last movie you saw in a theatre, and current-release movie you still want to see.

Last seen in a theatre: Superman Returns.

Still want to see: Hollywoodland, and the Black Dahlia.

2. Last movie purchased/rented for home viewing:

Purchased: United 93

Rented: A History of Violence (eh)

3. A movie that made you LOL:

Monty Python And The Holy Grail

4. A movie that made you cry:

I don't recall a movie that made me cry... I'm a heartless NeoCon, you know. ;)

5. A movie that was a darling of the critics, but you didn't think lived up to the hype:

I don't know. Considering that most critics are leftist artsy-farsty morons who wouldn't know their own elbow from a hole in the ground, I don't pay much attention to what they say.

6. A movie that you thought was better than the critics:

See above answer.

7. Favorite animated movie:

It's more of a series, but my fave is Lodoss Wars.

8. Favorite Disney villain:

Judge Frolo from the Hunchback of Notre Dame.

9. Favorite movie musical:

Man of La Mancha.

It isn't a musical yet(coming next year), but another favorite is Sweeney Todd.

Favorite movies of all time: (Up to five)

Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Full Metal Jacket

Patton

Much Ado About Nothing

Legend

Now that I've done my tag, I'm passing the buck... D.Daddio, Eyes All Around, and Cube.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

No comments: