Friday, September 15, 2006

OUCH!!!

You know how all of you guys cringe when you see another guy get hit in *ahem*
an area of particular sensitivity?

Well, here's one for the ladies...
Marie Michel Jean gave birth to the biggest baby EVER recorded in Norwich, Conn. on Tuesday. The newborn weighed in at a massive 14 pounds, 13 ounces!

Marie was not a gestational diabetic, which can cause macrosomic babies, but rather has a history of big kids. Her oldest son was 9 lbs., her youngest was 12, and her twins were each 8 1/2 lbs!

Think about that... That is 17 pounds of baby! Yikes!

Her husband, an over-the-road trucker, is on his way home to see the latest addition to the family.

Marie, for her part, is glad to be delivered.

"I was miserable," Michel said. "I couldn't sleep at night. My 13-year-old son had to help me get in and out bed."

The baby is too big for newborn diapers, and already wears clothing sized for a six-month old.

"I have baby clothes but I don't think they will be able to fit," Michel said. "I think I will have to return them."

No comments: