Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Not the Onion Wednesday:

Seriously. Up first in NtOW, we have a radiograph pinup calendar.


From this site. 

You just can't get much more revealing than that.


Next, we have colored bacon.



Because regular bacon just isn't perfect enough, I suppose. Heh.

Finally, and I am NOT making this up, a German student attacked a Hell's Angles gang after flipping them off by throwing a puppy at them, and then made his escape by stealing a bulldozer.

I kid you not.

Source. 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say the x-ray puts a whole new slant on seductive poses. I won't make any disparaging comments; archeologists obviously find such things a major turn on. As for the colored bacon, um … is that a politically correct term?

cube said...

I'm a live and let live kind of person about the first two stories, but throwing a puppy and stealing a bulldozer? That's where I draw the line.

Mustang: colored bacon... heh heh. Very clever.

BO's OilSpillBlog said...

I think I've had too much of that bacon ... it's starting to affect how I see colors of the tankers trying to contain me.

Always On Watch said...

Colored bacon?

Well, I'll take the purple strip.

Brooke said...

Mustang: LOL! Sure, you can call it whatever you want. Bacon doesn't mind.

Cube: I can't imagine what made him think to do all that.

Spill: Well, it isn't like BO is letting any of the private industry ships get fitted to try to contain you. You keep on kickin' ass.

AOW: I'll take 'em all. ;)

USA_Admiral said...

I like revealing, maybe this is too revealing.

I guess any skin is a good thing.

Krystal said...

The bacon thing makes me want to vomit.