Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Stephen King is Jerk

I've never cared for Stephen King's novels. I find his writing is flat, his horror pedantic, cliche, and banal.

That said, I now can say I do not like Stephen King, period.



"I don't want to sound like an ad, a public service ad on TV, but the fact is if you can read, you can walk into a job later on. If you don't, then you've got, the Army, Iraq, I don't know, something like that. It's, it's not as bright. So, that's my little commercial for that."




My younger brother told me this week that he's shipping out for the Army on the fourteenth of this month. 

He's going in to the Service to learn satellite communications. It's a good thing he won't need to do any reading for that job.

I mean, SatCom guys aren't nearly as smart as elitist asshat leftists like Stephen King.




No comments: