Monday, May 19, 2008

If it Isn't One Thing...

...It's another. 

I was going to blog after doing my housework this morning. 

I found this weird story, and this one which really, really pisses me off.

But, during one of my chores I made an unpleasant discovery: fleas.

Yes, I was combing Fortune and found fleas. I also found them on our little dog, Jessi, so it's off to the groomer's for an impromptu flea bath, and to the vet's for the Frontline stuff.

I didn't find any on the cats, but I'll likely pick up some Frontline for them as well. Better safe than sorry!

Amazingly, neither of the dogs were scratching or acting funny. No bites on the people, either, though I will probably pick up some of that stuff to spray into the carpet, which is fortunately just the utility stuff and vacuums up easily.

*sigh*

One the brighter side, Dave did a LOT of yard work this weekend, planting beautiful purple-pink bushes in our previously dirt-bare flower beds, and mulching. He also put out some stainless solar lights. It's very lovely. I'll have to take a pic later today, probably after I finish my belated blog rounds! 


No comments: