Thursday, April 17, 2008

One for the Duck:

I believe Mr. Ducky is an X-Files fan, so this news should please him:

The X-Files sequal, newly titled, "I Want to Believe" is due out July 25th this year, and has Chris Carter at the helm.

I'm usually not too thrilled with sequels, with a few exceptions. After hearing this quote, "I Want to Believe" might be one of those few: 

Hardcore fans need not worry that the movie will be going back to square one, though, Carter said. The movie will be true to the spirit of the show and everything Mulder and Scully went through, he said.

"The reason we're even making the movie is for the rabid fans, so we don't want to insult them by having to take them back through the concept again," Carter said.

I might actually have to go see this one...



No comments: