Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Democrat Throw-Down

Things got ugly between Clinton and Obama last night, even after all the MSM hype about the two calling a truce.

I mean, gawd forbid any Democrat should say a kind word about Reagan. Hillary will kneecap you for that kind of blasphemy.

I will post text of the exchange, in the interest of saving my friends from Hillary's dulcet tones. 

From this source, with a spew alert: 

In the televised debate, Clinton accused Obama of praising ideas from the opposition party over the past 10-15 years after Obama said last week that Reagan "changed the trajectory of America."


"Now I personally think they had ideas. But they were bad ideas," said Clinton, a New York senator who would be America's first woman president. "They were bad ideas for America."


Obama, who would be the first black U.S. president, shot back that he was in no way praising Republican ideas, but simply saying that Reagan had been able to bring political rivals together.


When Clinton interrupted to say she had not mentioned Reagan, Obama said, "Your husband did."


"I'm here, he's not," she tossed back.


"Well I can't tell who I'm running against sometimes," Obama replied, a sign of his increasing exasperation at the attack role Bill Clinton is playing in her campaign.


Hiss! Spit! It's a laugh riot! 





No comments: