Wednesday, November 1, 2006

Kerry: I Apologize To NO ONE!




Thanks, John. No, really; you just single-handedly cinched up a GOP victory on Tuesday with your foul insult against our honorable soldiers.

Of course, never one to stand by his words, the King of Flip-Flops claims later that it was a botched joke. Bull crap, I say. He meant every word of that. After all, this came from the man who was calling our troops "baby killers" in the '70's!

From ABC World News:

"It disgusts me that a bunch of these Republican hacks who have never worn the uniform of our country are willing to lie about those who did," Kerry added.

You want to know what disgusts me? An outright liar calling those who exposed his deceit the liars. It smacks of elementary school debating skills.

Another thing that disgusts me? Kerry thinking that his service (Did you know he's a Vietnam vet?) gives him carte blanche to insult our soldiers right now.

Another excerpt from ABC World News puts it succinctly:

A Democratic congressman told ABC News Tuesday, "I guess Kerry wasn't content blowing 2004, now he wants to blow 2006, too."

Amen, shove it in! Aren't you glad this hateful tool isn't our President? Maybe (let's all hope) that this latest bit of venomous anti-American hatred gets him out of our Senate, too! Even the most liberal of Dems are running from Kerry as if he's on fire.

Would an apology from Kerry make any difference? I don't know; I don't think it would help much, but we'll never find out if it's up to him:

From ABC News Politics:

Kerry, who is considering another run for the White House in 2008, told a hastily called news conference, "I apologize to no one for my criticism of the president and of his broken policy." But he also said the comment was "a botched joke about the president and the president's people, not about the troops-- and they know that's what I was talking about."

**UPDATE** John Kerry, King of the Flip-Floppers, has issued a new statement!


No comments: