Wednesday, November 7, 2012


I know this will sound like 'sour grapes', but it is the truth: the left stole this election. There is no question about this in my mind at all. There was voter fraud everywhere, voter intimidation, disenfranchising of the military–you name it, they did it. If this election had been run fairly, Romney would have won.
This is what is really discouraging–that our country is in the hands of frauds, cheats, opportunists, and cutthroats. May God have mercy on us all.
I honestly don't know how we survive the next four years. I really don't. National security, our allies being jettisoned and our enemies embraced, the new 'freedoms' Obama will somehow miraculously attain in his second term, decreased energy exploration, increased energy costs, increased inflation, increased taxation, decreased personal freedoms, the SCOTUS being stacked for life with leftists... 
Our only course is impeachment over Benghazi. Will that happen? I'm certainly not going to hold my breath... The HOUSE seldom looses.
I'm not sure if I should put my flag at half mast and/or upside-down right now.
My first client and I may have to part ways today. It depends on her. She's an elderly Catholic, and a vehemently ignorant Obama supporter. (I know, you can't explain that.) 
Also, she is certain that I don't even know how to work a mop. Or vacuum properly. Or sweep a floor. And I'm never EXACLY on time. In other words, she's a controlling beast that is incapable of being satisfied.
We are not supposed to talk politics/religion at work, but she will not take no for an answer. I try to deflect the conversation or pretend to not have a WHOLE LOT of opinion, but to no avail. 
She has excoriated me on politics, saying Romney is the most crooked man alive;  he owns all of the voting machines (guess he should've bought more) and she has no idea what Benghazi even is. She's rudely dug at me over my religious denomination multiple times. If she starts up today, I may just have to walk out and take the hit on hours. My supervisor knows 'how she is'. Hopefully she can find someone else for me to see. 

11 comments:

cube said...

There are more of them and we're powerless to stop them. A blue day indeed *sigh*

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Give her hell! You will feel better.

Chuck said...

I think the election was stolen before yesterday. As much as we all talk about it, we underestimated the power of the media to get Obama elected.

Mr. AOW said...

Right now, I feel like giving up!

Brooke said...

Cube: I truly do hope not. I hope it has to do with fraud... But it is getting close.

Odie: SHOCKINGLY, she said not one word today! I couldn't believe it; she's been very horrid before the election!

Chuck: I agree. A complicit MSM and a whole lotta outright fraud!

Mr. AOW: I did this morning, as well. I'm afraid we simply can't do that, however.

*sigh*

Anonymous said...

Sour grapes or not, I hope these freaks who voted for this a-hole choke on his tax raises and his Obamacare

Steve: The Lightning Man said...

I spent the day yesterday in a stupor. I was so depressed I could barely function. However today I am back in action!

Brooke said...

Darth: I do, too. The bad thing is, we'll all have to take a big bite of that crap sammich.

Steve: I'm starting to feel like you. To steal a line from Alfred: Why do we fall...

Keads said...

Stay calm and keep the course! It is sadly all we can do now.

cube said...

Brooke: What is the difference between having more "free-stuff" voters and "free-stuff" voters willing to cheat to win? Proving polling irregularities without a fair press to back up our claims would be impossible. Look at Benghazi... many still say Ben-who?

Brooke said...

I hear you, Cube. The MSM is an accomplice to murder.