Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

I hope all of you are having a reflective Easter.

I haven't been able to post much lately, or do any reading in the blogosphere. It's been a week and a half since my last day off, and I won't see the next one until this Wednesday.

Not only that, brother was given orders to report to Maryland for his next duty station, and his pregnant wife will be going with him, of course... But she cannot take her one-year-old female cat with them.

I agreed to watch the cat.

We soon found out that she is unaltered.

After spending just a day and a half with our (definitely neutered) male cat, Jack, she went into heat. Despite being a very sweet cat, she has been miserable from that point. Jack is starting to 'take notice' of her despite being unable to 'deliver', so to speak, so we've kept her in the bedroom and him in the living room/kitchen.

This cat must be spayed, and I was certainly not expecting to take on that expense right now.

*sigh*

Busy days, folks. :)

No comments: