Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy Friday!

Hey, everyone! I hope you're having a great Friday! I'm off to work, and I'll be checking back in later tonight.

I found this at the Glenn Beck website


Whoa. I hope this is just the work of some smart-assed employees that wanted out of work early. 

Next, I found this cartoon and just had to post it. Feel free to use it to explain the Gaza situation to your leftist friends. It has pictures, so it should be easier for them:


Finally, PeTA is ratcheting up the stupidity yet again, emphasis mine: 

PETA - People For The Ethical Treatment of Animals - believes calling fish sea kittens will make sea food less appealing.

Nope. A rose by another name would be just as tasty.

It wants to change the image of fish as slimy and slithery creatures by claiming they are similar to cuter, more popular animals. "Would people think twice about ordering fish sticks if they were called sea kitten sticks?" PETA asked on its website.

I would definitely order kitten sticks. Mmmm. 

Go here to make your own customized sea kitten... And don't forget to boil it alive and eat it after you're done. 




No comments: