Thursday, April 12, 2007

Why Do I Blog? A Meme

Benning tagged me with a meme: Why do I blog?

The rules are that after listing five reasons why you blog, you tag five folks.

I'm a rebel, so I'm not going to tag anyone; rather, anyone who wishes to reciprocate can of their own accord.

Here goes:

1. To form/vent my opinions. Often, I refine my own beliefs simply by getting them written down. Blogging allows me to think things out, re-read those thoughts, and then keep or reject them.

2. To prevent boredom. Not that my kids bore me; blogging gives me something to do during nap time!

3. To converse with other adults. Commenting back and forth allows me to step outside the realm of nappies and boo-boos!

4. To voice my opinion. My hubby is as... hawkish as I always am, and I'm sure he appreciates me sparing him my "bomb 'em all and let God sort 'em out" attitude from time to time. Blogging still allows me to get that out!

5. Well... Because I'm addicted!

No comments: