Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Pelosi Takes Treachery and Stupidity To New Heights.


After her sharply criticized jaunt through the Syria and Saudi Arabia, All-Powerful Queen of America Nancy Pelosi has intimated that a trip to Iran would be a good idea!

"Speaking just for myself, I would be ready to get on a plane tomorrow morning, because however objectionable, unfair and inaccurate many of (Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's) statements are, it is important that we have a dialogue with him,'' Lantos said. "Speaking for myself, I'm ready to go -- and knowing the speaker, I think that she might be.''

Pelosi did not dispute that statement, and noted that Lantos -- a Hungarian-born survivor of the Holocaust -- brought "great experience, knowledge and judgment" to the recent bipartisan congressional delegation trip to Israel, the Palestinian territories, Lebanon and Saudi Arabia in addition to Syria.

Wow. I wonder just how far Pelosi will go in cavorting with America's enemies to spite the other party?

No comments: