Friday, December 22, 2006

Christmas Meme


Always On Watch has tagged me, so here goes:

Things I want for Christmas:

1. The squeals of joy as my kids awake to find that Santa has paid them a visit while they slept.

2. A big helping (or two) of my Grandma's fried potatoes... And her Christmas ham. Mmmmm.

3. A night of babysitting (before or after) so the hubby and I can have a little "couple time."

Things I don't want:


1. Any extra poundage from the big meal, and our family has two of them; one on Christmas Eve, and one on Christmas day.

2. Tantrums. 'Nuff said.

3. My cousin to 'mess' with me at the family gathering... Yeah, I know, it's Christmas, good will to men, ect... But she's evil. I'm not kidding.

According to AOW, I must tag five people, so here are the victims: Benning, Beakerkin, Daddio, Eyes, and Barry.



No comments: