Monday, December 1, 2008

Hello Again!

Sorry I didn't get 'out' on my day off after Thanksgiving, but most of that time was spent curled up in the fetal position waiting out a stomach virus generously given to me by my better half.

Thanks, dear. What's mine is yours and visa versa applies to everything, I suppose. ;)

I would blog about the travesty in Mumbai and how the hostages bodies showed signs of horrific torture at the hands of their Muslim captors, but I'm sure that others have handled the subject far better than I after playing catch-up.

Those Muslim killers were likely funded by British mosques, by the way... But I'm sure that's just another "isolated incident" of "extremism."

After all the slaughter, have we heard Muslim leaders condemn these murderous acts in Mumbai, or any other numerous attacks worldwide? 

No, there are more important challenges for Muslims to take on. 

From this source

The firm in question is Game Power 7 and it has made a few adjustments to Gala's role-player Rappelz to make it supposedly more appealing to customers in Islamic countries.

Music switched

As well as changing the background music, the noises monsters make (really?) and taking out non-Muslim religious symbols, such as crosses, Game Power 7 has given some characters a little more to wear.

We're told that female players will be properly covered up so that they're no longer showing too many flesh-coloured pixels. Arms and legs get special attention, with chainmail and long stockings pasted on.

The new version of Rappelz is online now and aimed at 19 countries that include Iraq, Saudi Arabia and Egypt.


Thank goodness Islam has prioritized which problems to take on! We can all sleep better at night now.

No comments: