Sunday, August 8, 2010

ADHD Post of the Day

Today is one of those ADD days that presents me with a bunch of things that pique my interest, but not one that stands out above all others. That said, I'm just posting a smattering of stuff.

I'm this pissed, too:



And with this vacation almost over, Michelle must go ahead and pick out the next va-cay site:



One of my kid's friend's mother gave us two zucchinis. I'm not a fan but I hate to see them go to waste, so I was thinking about grating them up and making bread.  I might do that while Dave is grooming our long neglected yard. :)

Would you like a Simpsonized Dr. Who Desktop? Of course you would. ;)

Outrage flashblack... When is a baby a baby? At what point is a human being protected under the Constitution of the United States of America?

Duct tape your head and hear Barbara Boxer's take from 10/99.
 


Ooh, late to come, but here is my elected sheriff Richard Jones on illegal immigration and his trip to AZ. Good stuff. You bet I'm voting for him again!

Football starts tonight! Now, I am a Battered Bengals Syndrome victim, but ANYONE who plays the Cowboys is who I will root for. Or for whom I will root. Whatever. Tacos, beer, and fun to ensue!


Havva good'un!

10 comments:

Z said...

I LOVE that 'choosing the next vacation'!!! And ya, I'm REAL mad about what Michelle did, too. The leftwing media's barely covered it AT ALL, if any, from what I've watched. The printed leftwing media's just mad at the Right for daring criticize THEM

Ya, make zucchini bread! Make it sweet, with crushed pineapple...MMM!!

Happy football (grumble..grumble..is it THAT time of year ALREADY?! :-(

Always On Watch said...

I make a mean zucchini bread: lots of cinnamon is my secret.

Chuck said...

I'm waiting for the race card to come out on the criticism of Mo's vacation.

WomanHonorThyself said...

hey Brooke ..oh yea they can spend and spend and spend but WE cant even eat fatty foods!!!!!

Brooke said...

Any time we are rightly critical of Obama, the leftards will default to the "you're just racist" argument. It's their only defense; the only way to try to shut us up.

The zucchini bread turned out all right, if I do say so myself. I didn't have pineapple, but I did use about 3-4 tsp of cinnamon. :)

*sigh* The Bengals lost. No surprise there, though. To my amazement, they actually played the second string qb, Sullivan (I think that's his name), who really stinks.

EDGE said...

Sorry I dropped of planet Erf!

Love the picture of Michelle!

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

It's very hard not to make a "Dr. Zira goes to the country of Spain where apes have human rights" joke, but I won't.

;)

Brooke said...

heh.

Zira is better looking and far more intelligent...

Alligator said...

(Snitty) "You know, do me a favor, Could say 'senator' instead of 'ma'am? It's just a thing, I worked so hard to get that title, so I'd appreciate it, yes, thank you," (Snitty)

Babs Boxer, the Eric Cartman of the U.S. Senate.

Steve: The Lightning Man said...

I *sooooooooooo* stole that Moobama pic!