Thursday, May 14, 2009

How to Get Time Off of Work:

I urgently needed a few days off work, but I knew the Boss would not allow
me to take leave.

I thought maybe if I acted 'CRAZY' then he would tell me to take a few days
off.

So, I hung upside down on the ceiling and made funny noises.

My co-worker asked me what I was doing. I told her that I was pretending to be a
light bulb so that the Boss would think I was 'CRAZY' and give me a few days off.

A few minutes later the Boss came into the office and asked, 'What are you
doing?' I told him I was a light bulb.

He said, 'You are clearly stressed out. Go home and recuperate for a couple of days.'

I jumped down and walked out of the office.

When my co-worker followed me, the Boss asked her, 'And where do you think
you're going?


She said, 'I'm going home too, I can't work in the dark.'

No comments: