Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm Sad.


Hi, everyone.

I'm sorry that I haven't been able to get out to everyone's blogs lately, or to do much posting. My work schedule has been crazy.

I'll be back 'out' once things settle a bit.

Also, our dog Jessi is very elderly. She's probable about 12 years old or so.

Last night she stopped eating altogether. She's a HUGE chow hound, so that's not good. I can't even hand feed her. She is barely drinking, and her breathing is quite labored since last night, too.

Since she started getting arthritis, she's not been much of a lap dog anymore, but she let me hold her in a blanket on the couch until the wee hours of the morning.

I'm afraid she's not long for this world.

Jessi has been a good friend. We've had her since before we've had our kids.

She's the little one:


No comments: