Monday, May 22, 2006

John Kerry STILL Flip-Flopping!

John Kerry made himself infamous for waffling in the 2004 elections...He voted for it before he voted against it...

Well, he's at it again! (Must be a low learning curve!) Kerry, like most Democrats, voted in favor of building a 370 mile wall along the US-Mexican border, but now says that after the wall is built, it should be taken down as soon as possible.

I know, I know; go ahead and scream. You'll feel better!

"I voted for it," Kerry said to the New England Council, but told the Boston Herald, "If I were making the long-term decision, I'd announce, you know, hopefully it's a temporary measure, and we can take it down as soon as we have enough people [to guard the border]."

"But in the temporary," he said, "we've got to have a comprehensive approach everywhere," adding that, "in the short term, I think [the wall] can serve us well."

Gotta pander to everyone, I suppose.

No comments: